We're looking for team-oriented go-getters who are as enthusiastic about hepling people in need as we are! Our Fall Internship program offers an inside look at what it means to work at a give-back brand. As a fall intern, you will have the opportunity to work on department-specific projects, participate in company culture events, and get exposure to all areas of the HALF UNITED business. Everyday, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, fun, creative, and unique environment—with plenty of opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute!
Are you ready?
HALF UNITED is looking for a fun and hard-working group of interns to help out this fall at our headquarters, located in Wilmington, NC. As a fall intern, you will be assigned to a department and will have a list of daily tasks that you will be responsible for throughout the fall program- depending on what department you are assigned to, your responsibilities will change.
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team
- A strong desire to learn and grow
- Friendly, with great interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, with a stellar work ethic
- Team-oriented mindset
- Willing/able to live in Wilmington, NC for the duration of the program
*responsibilities are largely dependent on the department you are assigned to for the semester, but no matter what department you work in, you may be asked to help out in other departments, if needed.
HALF UNITED Offers
- The chance to work in a creative and fun work environment, everyday
- Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of all things HALF UNITED
- The ability to change people’s lives
- The potential to work directly with department heads on department-specific projects